how to delete hangout pictures from gallery on android
Is there a way to delete the pictures or folders from the gallery or at least have the gallery not synced with the Hangouts application?
- Go to Google+
- Using the dropdown menu on the upper left side of the page, select Photos.
- In the search box in the top of the screen, select the down arrow. – Animated gif on the Google help page shows where this is located as it is not intuitive (expand Desktop computer).
- Select Hangouts.
1. Open your hangout app and click on the horizontal 3 lines in the top left side of the screen.Then click on settings.
3. Now click on the circular image with your old profile picture in top right side of the screen. It will open a new window which will ask you to “Set Profile Photo”. Simply click on that and choose your required picture. Now this step is just for changing your profile picture. It do not delete it. For that follow the further instructions.
Also please note you there is a option in Gmail where you can choose no picture but it can be done only through PC or Laptop not possible through Hangout app or Android phone.
2. Find the album called “Photos from Hangouts” and delete which ever picture you want. Remember what ever picture you delete here will not find again.
You can also delete it by following this method.
You can limit how people contact you on Hangouts, essentially disabling it so you can’t be bothered.
Unfortunately, it isn’t as easy to delete a Google Hangouts account as you might like.
Hangout app in mobile devices can be used to share pictures as well. All shared pictures are stored automatically and privately in Google Photos. It is true that you can use the options present in the app to save photos in your phone. But it is also possible to access those shared photos from other devices like a PC.
Google Hangouts is an instant messaging and video conversation application by Google. In Android phones it can also be used to handle your SMS messages. This application is Google’s one stop solution for all instant messaging needs across several Google platforms.