how to create a gmail account without a phone
Making yourself underage is another way to avoid the phone verification requirement. If you’re 15 years or younger, Google will think that you still don’t have a smartphone. The best part of this method is that it’s extremely simple. All you have to do is set a different birth year. This is how you can do it:
Usually, when you create a new Gmail account, Google will ask you for a phone number verification. This used to be optional, but Google has made it mandatory. However, maybe you don’t want Google to know your number. After all, that kind of information is sensitive. What would happen if Google got breached and your number got leaked? It’s not unreasonable to keep it to yourself. In that case, you want an alternative way to create a Gmail account, one that doesn’t require your number.
Currently, a Working method which requires Mobile verification. Google has Tightened Their security system.
To create multiple accounts again you please repeat the steps above. Such information about how to create a Many emails quickly, easily, without the hassle of using a single phone number. Admin who can shed a way to share. I hope this helps. If there is less to understand please ask in the comments below.
Keep in mind that you’ll be able to use this phone number just once. So, if you set your phone number to be your only recovery option, you might permanently lose your email account.
Then, Gmail will send a verifying key to this number and you’ll be able to read it and type it in.
Note: Using these methods for spam-related or felonious activities will result in your account being restricted by Google.
- Go to device Settings
- Select the Accounts option
- Tap the Add Account option
- Select Google from the list of e-mail providers
- Click on Create Account or Gmail SignUp
- Enter your personal details like name, date of birth, gender, etc. and click Next
- Create a Gmail address
- Google will prompt if you want to add a phone number
- Tap skip
- Review your Account Info
- Tap Next
- Accept Terms of Service
- Your account has been created
6. It is the last step, Google asks you your payment details, but no need to enter just click “Remind me later” and click next and you are done.
6. Next just accept their TOC and your account is ready.