angry birds play online free
Free games of the mentioned universe online and their traits
– the gaming process of Angry Birds is widely known: a player has to throw different kinds of birds into green piggies
– piggies are bad not just for nothing but for reason: they’ve stolen the birds’ eggs, which the latter ones try to obtain back, mercilessly destroying flimsy and fast-built shelters of pigs
– every separate bird has its own feature
– despite that Red is the leader of the flock, he has no extra powers and one can only shoot with him, relying on gravity solely.
Angry birds – rocket jet
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! — Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Angry Birds is finally making a landing on the Web. For newbies – and considering the popularity of the game, which extends across countries and continents, we’re not sure how many of you there are out there – Angry Birds is a point-and-click strategy game. It took off on iPhone, before moving to a range of other platforms, including Android, and in the year and a half since launch, it has been downloaded tens of millions of times.
But until this week, there was no Web version of the game. Enter the Chrome-branded Angry Birds, which was developed specially for Google’s Chrome OS. (The timing is not accidental – Google has just unveiled a pair of cheap, fast “Chromebooks.”) “This is only a beta release of the game, and so far we have 63 levels of the original game available, with an additional 7 special Chrome levels,” Rovio reps wrote on the official company blog.
Or, you can replay the current level. You might want to do this if you failed the level or want to try for a higher score. Finally, you can progress to the next level, assuming you completed the current level successfully.
To begin, click the Small, Medium, or Large link, Very Large button, or HTML5 link under the picture at left. This opens the game in a pop-up window.
While some people might prefer more bells and whistles, Angry Birds Friends holds true to the idea that if something isn’t broken, then don’t fix it. Like the other games, you can connect to your Facebook account to see your progress versus your friends, but this game ties more into the social element.
Tap groups of two or more of the same colored shape together to clear it. Tapping groups of four or greater produces different types of birds that have familiar abilities; Red will clear the screen to either side, while Yellow sends out an explosive burst in four directions. Black will explode and wipe a huge area of the playing field around it.