angry bird play online free
Bad Pig Defense
Angry birds rush rush rush
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! — Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
Angry Birds is finally making a landing on the Web. For newbies – and considering the popularity of the game, which extends across countries and continents, we’re not sure how many of you there are out there – Angry Birds is a point-and-click strategy game. It took off on iPhone, before moving to a range of other platforms, including Android, and in the year and a half since launch, it has been downloaded tens of millions of times.
Angry Birds is now available on the Chrome Web Store, Rovio announced today.
Note: The HTML5 version is an HTML5 game. It does not require the Adobe Flash Player. It is a similar game by a different game developer.
This game definitely requires careful planning, especially at higher levels where the pigs’ defenses become more complex. Firing away willy-nilly won’t be sufficient, because you’ll run out of birds before you defeat all the pigs.
Like a true web app, there’s no software to download or install and all it requires is a web browser. Since you have that already, just head over to chrome.angrybirds.com and start crushing the green pigs.
Angry Birds, one of the most popular video games around that has so far been available only on mobile phones and tablets, is now also available for your computer.